
This week, Nora's class has been discussing transportation and today, they learned about the circus train (do they even exist anymore?). Nora brought in her camel marionette to show her classmates. As you can see, Caroline loves exploring Nora's classroom. She climbs right up onto the chairs and wait expectantly to participate in the morning's activity with the others. I feel so bad that she has to leave with boring-old-Mommy. But at least she gets to participate in Thursday music class, which I've been teaching at 11 am while the real music teacher is on leave. Caroline particularly loves "Baa, baa, black sheep," for some strange reason. It's probably because I sing it to her to calm her down during diaper changes, since there is a framed illustration of the rhyme hanging about the changing table. In other news, Caroline successfully climbed up the wall on the swingset and went down the slide completely by herself today!
No comments:
Post a Comment